Tuesday, March 20, 2007

In the Making



Some of you may or may not know, I work here at Body & Sol in Barrington, IL. I started at this place last sept 06 and truly it is a blessing even my wife (Bianca) has said she has never seen me more happy.

As of late though are financial situation has been less than adequate, but in Faith by God's Grace it is improving everyday! I have had to really press in to Jesus and seek what is the best recourse for my families situation.

In the last 3 or so weeks i have had 4 major job offers in which i have had to make fairly quick decisions about whether or not to take them. All of these in the natural would be obvious choices since they would make a good bit of money.

Gods ways are higher than our ways :) and He has chosen to keep me at Body & Sol where i will put all of my efforts. Pray God's provision and favor and visit me :)

1 comments:

I Ravish His Heart said...

I totally feel God is putting you there to test your faith and see how much you trust Him. He is going to take you to great places and you may not even expect where. = )